Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Missing you... part 2
8.28am, 26th March
I received your last message
before you flew off to Hong Kong.
I cried myself to sleep.

11.40am.
I woke up,
Hoping everything was merely a dream.
I guess reality still struck me.
I miss you.

3.00pm,
I met Lyn and Eden.
Without you,
It didn't felt complete.
Your smile was all i could think of.
I need you.

9.23pm,
I finally received a message,
A sign of hope.
But it didn't last long.
You said you'll not be able to message me,
Till you come back.
I was lost.

10.54pm,
I begin blogging,
About my love and misses for you.
It's been empty since you left,
Although it's only Day 1.
But I just wasn't used to it.
My phone was silent,
My MSN didn't blink.
I'm in my own world,
Lost without you.

What am i to do?
It's been only less than a day
And i am already feeling this way.
I'm glad Lyn and Eden was there with me,
Or else i really wouldn't know
How to spend my time
With you stuck in my mind.
I guess I will end here,
Cause I'll probably tear.
I miss you, girl.
And i love you.
Hurry come home...

Posted by rotiboy at 10:50 PM

&these bring us places
Keith's Main Blog
Archives
Super Emo Rantings